What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When subscribing to our newsletter, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
I collect information from you when you subscribe or message me from the contact page.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you register when signing up for our newsletter, respond to a question, through surfing the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To communicate with you
• To send periodic emails regarding the newsletter
How do we protect your information?
My website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to my site as safe as possible.
I use regular Malware Scanning. (through WordPress)
If you would like us to provide you with your contact data we retain for purposes of the newsletter and contact information.
I can on request remove all your data, if you wish for your data to be removed, please contact me.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process information including basic analytics on visits to our website
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
I do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Via the website
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
The data protection act forms the backbone of privacy law in the UK and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
Understanding the data protection act and how it should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with the data protection act we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
If you wish to have your data removed from our website, please contact us.
If you believe that you have received spam emails from us – you ‘the recipient’ have the right to have emails stopped from being sent to you.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.